Stud-stamped hobo - I got it

Good luck ... I realized after my last post that the Bluefly discount is actually only 5%. Isn't there something illegal about saying they're offering 20% off??? :confused1:

I don't know if this helps clear up the price problem but there are 3 sizes to this bag - medium, large and maxi. The maxi in the UK is around 1100GBP which would make the bluefly price correct. I can't find the NM listing to check their size, but coule it possibly be large??

Mine is the Maxi and it was selling for $1920 - (it was $2600 in Canada). I checked the proportions on the bag on Bluefly and on mine. The little one they have now is one I've never seen, actually. I did a chat session with a Bluefly rep to ask about the price discrepancy and they say they will email me back with an answer. When/if I hear, I will let everyone know!

And uclaboi, isn't that illegal, to claim they are offering a discount on a price that was never charged? I know that they say "retail value" instead of retail price, but still!

Mistikat, you have the maxi, the one measuring 22 inches? I didn't know that the stud style came in three sizes (thanks Syma). Bluefly has the maxi priced the same as the smallest (16 1/2 inches) and the large (19 inches) priced the highest.

The one that I have is just under 22 inches across (it's quite stuffed now so I am sure that's affecting the measurement somewhat) and it's huge. I was told it's the maxi Veneta.... And yet mine looks like the more expensive one on Bluefly. (which has different dimensions on their site). I'm beginning to wonder if they just screwed up their stock listing?

Thanks, boxermom and GTOFan! I haven't worn the Roma since it was repaired (and it does look good as new, thankfully) but I am LOVING the maxi Veneta. It holds everything and still looks good and the leather is really luscious. I was reluctant to get it earlier this fall because I really wanted a woven BV as my first, and then did get the Roma .... but it's the stud stamped bag I've been going back to a lot so far this winter. Despite their wonky pricing, Bluefly seems to be the only one who has this bag on sale so it might be a good time to snap it up if anyone has been eyeing it...

Just noticed that there is an auction for this bag on Ebay now (not mine) for the 20 inch version (and it looks authentic to me) for what is a very, very good price (with a buy it now) if anyone is interested. Hope this isn't against the tpf rules!

^^Really - I can't find it! I even searched completed auctions???

I'm totally confused: the x-large version is less then the med. one on bluefly. I'm totally scared to order from them since who knows what size I'm actually purchasing??!?!!?

I bumped up this old thread to pass along some info. The SA who successfully tracked down one of the last two remaining large studded venetas for me suggested COACH leather conditioner when I asked about potential scratches on the soft unwoven leather. Once my DD shows me how to get pics from my camera into this forum, I will posts pics. It's been a good BV year. I truly don't need another bag....it doesn't stop me from looking though :smile: