Stuck in a [bag] rut: How often do you switch your bbags??

I probably switch every week or twice a week. My 05 black city is nice and worn in (preloved :graucho:) but my 07 vert deau city was brand new in store when I bought her, so I've been trying to use her a little bit more lately to break her in!

In my case, i've discovered recently, unless you have a disposable income... it's more practical to have a good versatile black (or dark coloured) everyday bag, and then work from that.

i.e, for me, i've got my black day which takes me from errands to school, walks, shopping, etc basically it's my grab n go bag! it goes with everything! i have my cornflower twiggy for daytime dressier events like brunch or just a dressier weekend, my violet first is for night outs, dinners, special occasions, etc, and my lv speedy 30 is for more 'formal' conservative events such as church, my parent's business meet and greets, etc.
i'm contemplating the addition of a black twiggy, since i find it would fit into my lifestyle quite nicely! :yes:

We work from home, so I only switch bags when going out on Sunday morning and then usually on Wednesday afternoon/evening. Other than that, I don't think about it. It is a shame though to have so many bags and not carry them weekly. I think I am a bag "collector" Lol!