Stuart Weitzman Jellystone shoes

1. I bought these a few weeks ago at Nordstroms and LOVE them!!! I wasn't sure about them, but I had a gift card, so it was free money! LOL

I am sooo glad I bought them, though! They look soooo cute and unique!

Anyone else have them!?!?!:heart:
  2. can you post a picture?
  3. ^^ I will have SO help me post one tonight!

I still don't have the hang of xfering pics from my camera to the computer! :sad:
  4. _5381562.jpg

these ones?? if so i bought them last year and i love em
  5. Interesting.

I'd feel too casual wearing these, but I'm a blasted city slicker.
  6. I was just about to post about these! I saw them at Nordstrom and then went to and got the ones you have, and the flip flop version and the one with the tax, free ship. I looooove anything sparkly for the summer....especially in direct sunlight. There is nothing better than sparkle on a flat shoe that's comfy...I think I like these better than the silver TB Revas I got last week!
  7. Don't these make your feet sweat? The idea of all that plastic doesn't appeal to me. And I don't want to sound mean, but how are these different from the ones that were in Target like 5 years ago?
  8. You know, they are cute, but I have a hard time getting my head around the idea of spending so much money on a pair of plastic shoes.....designer or not. To each their own though. Enjoy them! :smile:

9. They're a nay for me... sorry. remind me too much of the jellies I wore in the 80s :smile: Enjoy though!
  10. That is the first thing I thought after I saw the picture. Although, I never wore them. I would have to say no to them.

11. Yup!! They are the most comfy pair of shoes that I own!!:yahoo: :heart:
  12. Agree... imagine the funny tan lines!
  13. LOL I wear them sparingly to avoid tan lines...that would look so weird!! :smile:
  14. [​IMG]

^^ I saw these at the Stuart Weizman store this weekend and fell in love, i think i'll definitely have to get them.. i like the flat ones too, but i'm a heels girl and these are so unusual! :yes:
  15. I like the heel ones sammydoll, they are very feminine.