Stroke Me club!

I MUST see a picture ^^^ POST! :P

I'd love to. Camera's dead. Along with computer program linking camera to computer.

Plus, I'm a technology idiot. I leave all stuff like that in DH's hands, and he's run away for the weekend. I'm bereft and pictureless. It's the same one that's pictured in the starsnheavn thread, though. It's GORGY!!!

happy dancin again here!

BE. I'd already given Jackie a blanket OK to proceed if she ended up with enough people for a bespoke, so I didn't want to back out on that. We'll see what happens with customs, I guess

paintednightsky ~ I previously had a Mustard I'm Yours with Silver hardware and returned it. I applied its credit towards my fall order of seven bags in mostly Crash colors. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mustard, and yellow is NOT at all my color! :nogood:

I would LOVE to have something in this Mustard leather with Silver hardware, but what? I want something less structured and more casual than the I'm Yours. I don't want the Hold Me, not that it is even available any longer.

The stark white fabric of the zipper really bugs me on the LMM...it didn't show like this on the I'm Yours.

Well, hopefully this Mustard will be available for spring bags next year, as I would LOVE to have this leather in something!

I hope so too! I normally don't like yellow as well and when I first heard about mustard, it sounded very unappealing to me. I just don't like mustard too much and it has negative connation with me lol I don't want to jump guns and buy something I don't need at the present time, especially since it's a lot of money to plunk down. But it seems like Jackie reuses some of the more popular color pretty much every season. I had asked her about a turqoise color that I'd love to see on a bag. She e-mailed me a pic of a past turqoise and I was thinking a tad more color would be perfect! Hopefully she listens for next spring/fall :drool: This summer I think I'll just be buying another brand for turqoise. What brand, I'm not sure of yet...

gga: You must love SMs! Congrats on your new apple! :smile:

Well, if you look back, I was the one that started this club...back then I didn't have Stroke Me and saw none in my affordable future....THEN through a wonderful tPFer I suddenly had a chance to buy a SMM fuchsia!! And I am in love! It came today...and now I can officially join the club I started! hee hee...Introducing....Ms. Pink!

PS- excuse the bunny jammies- I just got out of the shower after working out...couldn't wait to post!

Picture138.jpg

Picture140.jpg

look how great she looks with my black MC koala!

Picture142.jpg

posting a thread as well!

Hi everyone, I'm looking into joining this club as I have been considering purchasing a Stroke Me in purple glossy but not sure what size to go for? Is the large very large? I tend to go for big bags, but usually with more details e.g I have a TMA in natural and have ordered the regular size TME in petrol, which I'm told size wise is similar to the LM. The style of the SM is very basic and minimal, flat too, so I'm wondering whether it would look too big in the Large size? Any advice ladies?

I think it looks great in either size, but I think right now you can only purchase the purple in the medium size.
I know, just realised that too! Would still like some input on the size factor. I've noticed some of you SM owners actually own both sizes in various colours..any reason why you guys preferred to scale up or down a size on your second purchase(s)!! Was the medium on the small side, was the big on the massive side? TIA

i am loving the longer straps. i have a SM tan and a SMM in chocolate, so I love this style. This is a great color...I usually do not do bright colors but the apples and fuschia colors are making me smile and turn to the BRIGHT SIDE! loving this.