Stripper shoes?

Some of the shoes on this thread are awful. And by the way any platform elevation of sets the heels height. A six inch heel is easy to walk in if the front is three inches high.

The designers are now churing out 127mm heels or 5" - good news for those of us who love them and can walk in them.

Rember, Paris et al have been complaing for ages that heels aren't high enough and have been going to the fetish shops on sunset b. Trick is that you can buy expensive shoes from some of these places. $200 gets you full leather shoes, hand stiched with tappered heels from 5" to 6".

Long toe pointed snake skin style are my favourite. The men and the other girls love them. Not too fetishy, but look like they could be any designer and people just think they're high, they havent got a ruler out and proving you have fetish shoes on.

Come on girls get you 6" on for Christmas. Great brand include streewalkers, and demask. Few shops in London left but try Paradiso in London Soho.

Not sure. Would you consider these fetish shoes? The heels are a bit higher I guess than some girls pumps but I can (and do) wear them pretty much everywhere -

Attachments

• Priscilla Mirror Heels.JPG
    Priscilla Mirror Heels.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 213
Some of the shoes on this thread are awful. And by the way any platform elevation of sets the heels height. A six inch heel is easy to walk in if the front is three inches high.

The designers are now churing out 127mm heels or 5" - good news for those of us who love them and can walk in them.

Rember, Paris et al have been complaing for ages that heels aren't high enough and have been going to the fetish shops on sunset b. Trick is that you can buy expensive shoes from some of these places. $200 gets you full leather shoes, hand stiched with tappered heels from 5" to 6".

Long toe pointed snake skin style are my favourite. The men and the other girls love them. Not too fetishy, but look like they could be any designer and people just think they're high, they havent got a ruler out and proving you have fetish shoes on.

Come on girls get you 6" on for Christmas. Great brand include streewalkers, and demask. Few shops in London left but try Paradiso in London Soho.

Mmmm snake print pumps with 6" heels and long pointy toes? Sounds sexy! Do you have a pic or link you could post so we could see them?

Yeah, i definitely have quite a few. I used to be extremely 'alternative' so they are definitely in my past, hehe. I love the ballet ones, i always wanted a pair :smile:

I bought a J-Lo wedge from shoesusa.com which they custom make for you. You can chose the heel height, width, and style. I think most of their shoes are in the $100 price range. They have a big selection. Their styles come close to looking more like regular shoes and less stripper-like. I wear the wedge I bought from there with regular clothes, though I haven't worn them in years now. I would have to say they were comfy. I bought a cheapie full on stripper shoe with the clear platform and heel (to wear with a costume) in Santee Alley in LA for about $30 or so, and the plastic isn't as soft or stretchy and they hurt.

I take S Factor classes so I had to buy stripper shoes when I first started taking classes. You can usually find them in adult shops, I have seen great selections in NYC and Las Vegas. Otherwise try online, I own a pair by Ellie and they were pretty reasonably priced. I believe that they were $75, of course they are not very good quality. But I have seen really nice shoes for $300 which were beautiful. I have never worn mine 'out', only when I am dancing in class. But I guess that as long as you are not thinking about the clear lucite kind, stripper shoes can be worn with just about anything. Just make sure your outfit isn't too revealing so that you are not mistaken for a Las Vegas street walker ;)