Stripper shoes?

1. Does anyone here have a pair of what could be called fetish heels?:yahoo:

2. What are fetish heels? :shrugs: It probably sounds silly, but I'm not sure what that means.

3. Really high stripper shoes!

4. LOL Oh, ok. :smile: I have a few pair of 4.5" heels, but I'd probably fall on my face if they were any taller.

5. WOW those are tall heels, what style?

6. I have a pair of 6" heel knee high vinyl f-me boots that I purchased in high school. They still fit, but these days I can't wear them really, which is sad because I used to be able to run in them. I used to pair them with a skirt and go clubbing, which is foolish now that I look back on it.

7. When I get my Louboutin Pigalles ... people will make fun of them as "stripper" shoes

8. ^lol, i was going to say that louboutin makes some shoes that people would consider "fetishy". but i love him!

9. my westwoods could be considered fetish shoes ;)
    I certainly have a fetish for them lol!!

[​IMG]

10. I own several pairs of stripper shoes and boots---the real deal. Lucite platforms and everything! My DH likes me to play dress-up sometimes, I've got wigs, vinyl gear, the whole nine yards! It's fun!

Regarding "fetish shoes", are you referring to the real fetish shoes with the pointed-down toes? Like these at Sexy Shoes, High Heel Shoes, Platform Shoes and Thigh High Boots For A Woman, Exotic Dancer, Stripper! - Sexy Shoes, High Heels, Prom Shoes, Platforms, and Thigh High Boots for Women & Men ? I don't have any of those, they look too uncomfortable and weird.

11. Darn, it doesn't look like they carry them anymore. But they're called fetish ballet shoes if anyone's interested.

12. My boyfriend calls these my strippper shoes. (I think they really stripper shoes).
    [​IMG]

I bought them as part of a Halloween costume. I have worn them out on a few occasions since with really long jeans, but they are very uncomfortable. I won't where them any more, unless it was for Halloween again. Too bad, because I think they are cute, but I only paid $50 for them, so that's what I get.

13. I agree and the red undersole makes it even more 'fetishy.'

I'm a boring girl so this is my best effort at being 'fetishy.' I used to wear it very often when I was on 'available' :greengrin: some years ago and I'm on my second pair now. A gay 'plus one' :p did say to me once that if he was straight, he would do something nasty to me but at the same time make sure I keep the shoes on, LOL!

[​IMG]

14. I have a pair of Dolce&Gabbana fetish shoes from a few years ago. They are black patent, 6 inch heels, with a 1 1/2 inch platform. They have never made it out of the bedroom...but they are really HOT IMO and my husband's too!!!