Striped Balenciaga City in Canada

SpecialK said:
I was there today, there selection wasnt as good as it was a few weeks ago. They had mostly those hook bags and the front pocket ones. Other than that they had:

First: Rouille, Cornflower, Black, Cognac and Caramel Pony,
City: Black and White, Cognac, Origan
Box: Cornflower
Twiggy:A weird grey/black, dont know what colour that is

They also had some day bags and hobos, an emerald one, a black and white and I think a cognac.

They had no white left :sad2:

They had some great Paddys though: Whiskey, Tan, Chocolate, Metallic Anthracite, Silver, Taupe, a Blue/Grey colour and a Tan Python Silverado.....I almost left with it!

Hello! I am wondering if you remember what colors are the hook bags available in and also how much are they approximatley? Thanks a lot

frayed_misfit said:
can i get a pricelist in CA dollars for the First and City sizes? :smile:

i believe they sell for $1,495.00 and $1,595.00 respectively. - sorry, those are the prices for the leather. i'm not sure what the canvas ones sell for. special k should know.

amberley said:
i believe they sell for $1,495.00 and $1,595.00 respectively. - sorry, those are the prices for the leather. i'm not sure what the canvas ones sell for. special k should know.

Mmmm...dont know the price for the black and white canvas, I didnt look. But those are the correct BEFORE tx prices in Cnd dollars.......VERY expensive

I posted in another thread that I purchased the Black & White Striped City at the Barney's NY (Copley Place) ...

What I didn't realize is that (apparently) this bag is more rare than I thought; I was just lucky that the S/A called me first!