Straw Bags at the Outlets now??

1. Does anyone know if there are any straw bags available at the outlets (San Marcos, in particular) yet - if not, when should they be there?? I'm looking for a spring/summer bag (love the STRAW) and just wondering what to expect when I go there tomorrow! :happydance:
    Thanks!!

2. I went to an outlet this weekend (no where near San Marcos though) and I didn't see any straw bags out there yet...ours may just be in slow in receiving some though!

3. I know someone going to the San Marcos outlet today and I'll tell her to look for them and call me if she sees them!

4. That would be AWESOME if she could look for the straw bags (mostly a tote size)! Thank you, Wildflower!! I am also looking into getting a swing pack, if she could see what they've got in the way of those, too :yes:
    Thanks so much!

5. I left a message on her phone - she usually gets there the moment they open, so she should be calling me soon. :yes:

I'm going to be there the Thursday before Easter and am so hoping to find some good stuff! I was there in December and found GREAT things - including a signature/suede swing pack for my daughter for $59 and the matching skinny mini for $19.

6. Ok - no straw totes there... no straw anything. She didn't think to ask if they would be coming in anytime soon.

Said she saw a swing pack similar to what I bought my daughter and that was about it for swing packs.

Maybe tomorrow will have more stuff!

7. Don't know if this helps you, but today at my TJMaxx, I got the straw flower tote, with the bees, for $129.....MSRP $358! I was pretty excited! LOL. It is a great size and cute design for summer.

8. Thanks so much for all of the info!! If I don't see any straw tomorrow, I may take a look at TJMaxx or Marshalls. There's still a few months to look though, so I am not in a super hurry. I was looking at the Hamptons Weekend Tote though...I wonder if any of THOSE are at the outlet?!!?!? Hmmmm???? :shrugs::yes: