Straps On Legacy Shoulder Bag...

1. DO ANY OF YOU THAT OWN THIS BAG FEEL THAT THEY ARE TOO SHORT? I WANT TO GET THIS BAG, BUT MY LOCAL STORE IS NOT A FLAGSHIP, SO I CAN NOT TRY IT ON. IS IT COMFORTABLE? HOW ABOUT WITH A COAT? I FEEL THAT THE MANDY IS JUST WAY TOO BIG, BUT THIS MAY BE TOO SMALL. DECISIONS, DECISIONS !~!!!

2. Wow big fonts!

I think the Legacy Shoulder is a great size! I hear the Mandy is a little too heavy once you start putting stuff in it. Right now my shoulder holds a makeup case, 2 wristlets, Coach Sunglasses case, Razr, and a tiny fold up brush. I REALLY want the Ali but I'd have to sell my Shoulder to get the money for it.. :crybaby:

3. You might want to make your font a little smaller and not use all caps because we're all going to feel like you are yelling at us... ;)

4. I am so sorry! Is there some way to edit this? When I look at it on my screen is doesn't look any bigger than the other posts. Help, how can I change this????

5. I own the signature khaki/ebony shoulder bag and previously owned a black leather and pond leather. I NEVER EVER thought I would say this about a Coach bag but I personally think the signature is easier to carry than the leather! The strap is not too short IMO but with the signature there's a bit more give to the bag and it seems to fit on my shoulder a bit easier. I wish they'd do the white trim on the khaki sig. again, I'd buy it in an instant!

6. No biggie - as long as you don't post that way every time. :p

I think the strap length is okay as long as you adjust it to the last hole on the strap. I don't own a Shoulder Bag but I've tried a few on.

7. i think that that the straps are just right on me and i'm 5'9"ish but thats just me.

8. i think the straps are good. and i ALWAYS have problems with straps being too short because i'm a bit bigger- and this is perfect...even when wearing a coat or something bulky.

and it wears better with age, once it gets broken in.

9. Hi, there,

I need your opinion.

Legancy shoulder bag in nature
    or Ali shoulder bag in white

I preorder those two purses, but i think i got too much. If I only can choose one, which one is the best for me.

Thanks for your any opinions.

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]in [​IMG]

please see those pics.