Strap problems?

1. :push: Okay, it's possible that I'm the only one who ever runs into this, because I can be klutzy sometimes, but does anyone ever have problems with their shoulder strap catching on things? It happens most often to me on my emergency brake, but the shoulder straps on my Cities have gotten caught on plenty of things...

It kind of makes me want to take them off (I worry about stretching them out or even breaking them), but I do use them, and I like having them there for aesthetics. I suppose I could always detatch the strap but keep it folded in the bag in case I needed to use it, but... :s
  2. No such problems here, but the straps tends to slip off my shoulders...
  3. I took the shoulder padding off my straps. I only have firsts and the mini twiggies so the strap pretty much stays to the bottom of the bag. I usually drive with my bag either on my lap or to the left of me (not on the floor). I would prefer to reserve the passenger front for my bags but alas, husband and children and friends kinda resent it when I make them sit in the back to make room for my handbag:p
  4. I have the same problem with the strap, i have shortish shoulder and my winter coat is nylon or something and it slides right off. I tried to figure out how to take the padding off but it looks too tight to go over the metal things.

How did u take it off?
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: