Strap colour change

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you like the brand new strap/handle colour or the darken colour after using the bag?? Does anyone know how to clean the strap to make it new again?:crybaby:

2. you can use a milk cleanser for leather.

3. its called patina, and you cant clean it off, its just gonna get darker and darker, but you can spray stuff on it to make the process slower

4. when i first got my speedy i thought i would hate it when the handles had patina but i love the honey colour they are now, it gives the bag character and you know its had a happy life lol.

5. Don't worry so much about the patina (darkening of the vachetta). It really does add character to the bag. You won't notice it as much if you carry your bags on a daily basis. Keeping your hands clean and the bag away from color transfer helps too. Enjoy it! Life is too short and there are so many bags carry.

6. Me too. I thought I loved my virgin white speedy handles but now I love the honey color they have turned. I also love that I have made them that way. It's such a personal thing I guess. I just want it to stop now and not turn black!:wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.