Stranger Things [Netflix]

Dang that was a hard chemistry test. Ok I just graduated from college the year this show features. I see some Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Invasions of the Body Snatchers. Also lots of chair railing and Laura Ashley wall paper. Let's not forget Sally Jesse Raeffiel (sp) glasses on Barb...

Big hair and shoulder pads were right around the corner.

Reactions: Creativelyswank
More memorabilia....iron beds; wicker furniture...high waisted pants with oxford shirts (total Preppy Handbook fare)...Added note, the Jamie Lee Curtis vibe with the Halloween Series play...So much fun!!

IMG_1477571040.546739.jpg some of the best entertainment in a long while. I watched with my DH (I had a throw over my face I was so scared some times). I live on a big property with lots of woods, this pic is out of my bedroom window. So the thrill has continued- the show gets in your head-
The acting was really awesome, I miss that little gap toothed boy.
Do you think the cast will be the same next year?

I just started watching this yesterday and I'm already hooked. Now I see why there's so much chatter about it...the kids are amazing. I saw Millie on Ellen a couple of weeks ago and she was so bubbly and sweet so seeing her as Eleven is crazy. Can't wait for nap time so I can watch more! :lol:

Reactions: junqueprincess