Stranger Things [Netflix]

The music! (Though I noticed two songs that were out of the timeline. But that happens!) The original soundtrack was pure 80s background music!

I do wonder how those not familiar with 80s culture felt about it.

I am born in 89 so I don't count I am 90s kid haha but I was pleasantly surprised I loved the music and the 80s have such a bad rap. I was googling every episode what song it was, they did a great job at incorporating it into the show.

Reactions: inherforties
We're on episode 4 and Vlad and I both really like it! We keep watching it right before bed and it freaks me out a little before I fall asleep!

Reactions: Vlad
I am SO hooked on this show, I love EVERYTHING about it. The suspense is killing me, the 80s vibe is captured so brilliantly. Can't wait to see how this craziness unfolds in the next 4 episodes.

I started watching and its really good! It reminds me of the suspense shows from back in the day. Like Twilight Zone and 80s Horrors. The writers are doing a great job so far.

I am SO hooked on this show, I love EVERYTHING about it. The suspense is killing me, the 80s vibe is captured so brilliantly. Can't wait to see how this craziness unfolds in the next 4 episodes.
So true!
When I saw the trapper keeper I was like ~~Memorieesssss~~
lol and 11 changing the channels ...the struggle was real back then..

I just finished this! Stayed up until 4am watching last night! I looooooved it!
That would have almost been me...

Reactions: Creativelyswank
I watched three chapters one night and the rest the next day!! I never get hooked like this one hooked me! I actually got so creeped out the first night I watched it, and I rarely get that edgy befor bed.
I used to read Stephen King and Dean Koontz, so this reminded me of those stories.
The acting was great, and each character really did a great job.
Is it weird that I watched all of the chapters again? Maybe there is a pill for this

Reactions: tweegy
This is a cool video of side-by-side comparisons of the original films that inspired scenes in Stranger Things. It's fan made and I don't agree with all of them (like the scene where they find Will is much more reminiscent of when Ripley finds Newt in Aliens, not the scene from Alien that they show), but it's a really really good look at how awesome Stranger Things was at creating such a nostalgic show.