"Straight leg" (pegged leg) jeans???

1. I just don't get it -- do I have to reeducate my eyes -- again?

I think that well cut boot-cut jeans are the most flattering -- I just can't see myself going to those straight leg jeans. Am I about to be "over"?

What do you think of the "new" peg-legs?
  2. hate them. I don't think they're flattering at all. I'm sticking with boot cut.
  3. I think they are flattering for really tall really skinny people. I liked them at first, but not anymore. Boot cut all the way.
  4. Boot cut!
  5. Agreed - couldn't have said it better myself!:biggrin:
  6. Yeah, they definitely don't work on short people because I bought a nice pair awhile ago and ended up cutting them to make into capris. :biggrin:
  7. moved :smile:
  8. Agreed!
  9. Not a fan, they just kind of make me look shorter and fatter. I mean, if I was 6' tall and built like a 12 year old, it'd be hot !
  10. i'll always stick with boot cut... skinny, pipe legs... just dont make my ass look any good!
  11. skinny jeans always remind me of my mother in law, who buys tapered jeans, then tapers them MORE! it is just not so good. nice lady, not so good jeans. they also don't balance my frame very well. i have hips. it is what it is. :smile:
  12. I like them, they look better than bootcut or flares on me. That said, not all skinny/straight leg jeans are created equally. Some just look like poo on lol
  13. I don't know what straight leg jeans are and I only wear bellbottoms/flares, so I guess I don't like them:p
  14. hate them....i saw one girl the other day about 6 feet and ninety pounds and she looked great. otherwise they make everyones thighs look huge...
    my fourteen year old is convinced they look great, and i don't have the heart to tell her even on her they don't work....
  15. i found this picture from a d&g show:

i don't really like straight leg jeans...i can see them making my thighs looks humongous!