Store transfers

I don't think so, as usually transfers are done on an item against another item basis. Kellies and Birkins are so rare that another store would have no reason to give up their alotment!

Well I just got a kelly transferred, so definately YES and it depends on whether they Owe them a bag or not.:P Clearly, I am learning, SA's play a great deal in this.

It depends...especially smaller stores really don't want to do transfer Birkins and Kellys...Acutally most of stores don't transfer Birkins and Kellys. They say it's against the 'official' rule to transfer Birkins, but it really depends on your relationship with your store...:rolleyes:

Well I just got a kelly transferred, so definately YES and it depends on whether they Owe them a bag or not.:P Clearly, I am learning, SA's play a great deal in this.

WHOA! Hold the PHONE! WHAT? :wtf: Did you say you got a Kelly transfered? Just recently? AFTER the anniversary Birkin????........and you thought you'd just slide that right buy us, hmmmm????? ok, sweet Star...spill it, baby.....c'mon....:nuts:

WHOA! Hold the PHONE! WHAT? :wtf: Did you say you got a Kelly transfered? Just recently? AFTER the anniversary Birkin????........and you thought you'd just slide that right buy us, hmmmm????? ok, sweet Star...spill it, baby.....c'mon....:nuts:

:devil: muahahaha......must see her before I spill....muahahahaaaa...:devil: