Stop Me Before I Shop Again....

DreamsOfToki

Mar 10, 2007
So I said I'd never get an Adios. I have a Bambinone (which I love) and a Zucca is on it's way.

I said I never wanted a Zucca. See above.

I said I never wanted any of the bags with pockets on the front. The Cucciolo came Wednesday.

I said I had no interest in a Paradiso of any style. But now I'm thinking I really need something kind of blue in color....

And I can't stop thinking about the perfect print Foresta Luna at the Macy's in Colorado Springs. What in God's name would I ever do with three Lunas????

I know what you mean. You say you are not interested in one print or style and then a week later you're like hmm well maybe I need that after all. I'm hoping I'll be able to talk myself out of any future Toki purchases, my fumo bella that I won yesterday being my last Toki til amore.

Of course what do I go and do instead I buy 3 sak purses on QVC last night. My addiction to purses isn't just Toki but any purse. :shrugs: Couldn't resist easy pay and free shipping.

Store you other tokidoki bags in them!
You put your bags into the first luna, but then that luna needs to be stored somewhere!

So you put your luna into the luna, but then that luna needs to be stored somewhere!

So you put your luna into the luna, but then that luna needs to be stored somewhere!

Clearly the woman needs more lunas.

You put your bags into the first luna, but then that luna needs to be stored somewhere!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: wow congrats on your purchases!

Think about it this way. Just work extra hard to make up for the money later on. Or if you are a student, do extra great on a test to make yourself feel good (like a reward system). I used to do that as a student, but now I just take on extra shifts at the hospital to get overtime. HEHE. And if it makes you feel better, tokidoki for lesportsac won't be forever. EVentually, they'll be worth a lot because it is limited edition! :biggrin: