Christian Louboutin

Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Posted By stilly Posted Mar 6, 2011

1. Thanks annie!!!

I got this dress years ago from Nordstrom. Its from Velvet Torch who I've never heard of but its a super comfy jersey fabric so I wear it all the time. I love the little sleeve ties!!! ;)

2. Many more shoes to come Sue!!! Fresh out of the box!!! ;)

3. Here are my new Lizard Pigalle 120s. These are a nice neutral, Nude/Rose color that will work with almost anything...very unique...;)

rsz_img_9129.jpg rsz_img_9126.jpg rsz_img_9130.jpg rsz_img_9120.jpg rsz_img_9336.jpg rsz_img_9316.jpg rsz_img_9338.jpg rsz_img_9345.jpg rsz_img_9309.jpg rsz_1img_9342.jpg
  4. The lizard skin is pretty!

5. AB FAB:woohoo: once again Stilly, you have outdone yourself!!

6. Amazing!!

7. Just when I think your collection couldn't get any better! Very pretty!!

8. Char if you are a us size 7.5 .. then you will need a size 36.5 in pigalles as they run big. I am a size 7.5 and had the same question as you. I went to the CL store and tried on the PIgalles. in a size 37.5 they were too big. Size 36.5 fit okay but I could also fit into a size 36, because Pigalles are known to stretch.

9. soooo nice! do you have a vibram sole on your new pigalle? can you recommend it?

10. Thanks Mrodnyc! I have to buy them online because they are not available in the boutique in my country and there's only 1boutique! Your advice really helps! :biggrin:

11. Lovely Stilly - with the number of pairs you own M Louboutin should name a pair of Pigalle after you - the only question is what they look like- any thoughts?

12. Thanks fumi, Sue, martinaa, Debbi & Kayapo!!!

:ty:

13. Thanks peggy!!!
    I don't have vibram soles on these yet but I do recommend them.
    I usually wear them a few times and break them in before I get the the vibram soles put on. ;)

14. You're so sweet Kayapo!!!
    I'd love a pair of Pigalles in a very light pink...maybe an exotic like ostrich...and what about a 140 heel with no platform!!!:choochoo:

15. Leopard Lovas with a black pleated mini & white top ....

rsz_img_8632.jpg rsz_img_8638.jpg rsz_img_8621.jpg rsz_img_8631.jpg rsz_img_8643.jpg rsz_img_8624.jpg rsz_img_8627.jpg rsz_img_8637.jpg rsz_img_8636.jpg rsz_img_8642.jpg