Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Those are a beautiful shoe! I've never seen that design on the Blades. I prefer an ankle strap on any of my shoes 120mm or higher. Do you ever wear your 150mm shoes anymore? Would you still purchase the 150mm?

Those are a beautiful shoe! I've never seen that design on the Blades. I prefer an ankle strap on any of my shoes 120mm or higher. Do you ever wear your 150mm shoes anymore? Would you still purchase the 150mm?

Thanks Marniem!
This pair came all the way from Europe as I haven't seen this style in the US. I also love ankle straps and just picked up a pair of Casadei Blades with a thin ankle strap. I'll model them in a future post. I still wear the 150mm heels occasionally but not as much as I used to. I've moved more toward the Louboutin 130mm heels in recent years which are a little more practical and easier to wear but still have a super thin heel. I would still buy 150mm heels if I found some new pairs that I loved...

Hi Stilly:

Have been a long time admirer of your collection.....Since you seem to be one of the most informed posters on this forum was wondering if you have come across a designer named Cerasella Milano I think from Switzerland(or at least europe).....The "AVA" pump recently caught my eye and was wondering if you have any experience with this designer.....if so, would be interested in your opinion regarding fit and comfort compared to your Louboutins.....

Hi Stilly:

Have been a long time admirer of your collection.....Since you seem to be one of the most informed posters on this forum was wondering if you have come across a designer named Cerasella Milano I think from Switzerland(or at least europe).....The "AVA" pump recently caught my eye and was wondering if you have any experience with this designer.....if so, would be interested in your opinion regarding fit and comfort compared to your Louboutins.....

Thanks so much grtlegs!
I can't say I'm familiar with Cerasella Milano but I just looked them up and the Ava pumps look very much like the Classic Pigalle 120's.
Maybe I'll take a chance on them...:idea: