Still undecided..Which black sgh bag looks best

1. The brief, City or should I return both of these and go for the part time(already have 2 city bags)

Thoughts???? I am having the hardest time deciding. Wearing a bag over my shoulder is important to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I say go for the part time! I love my GGH black PT.:love:

3. i think the brief looks the best on you - the PT might look better using it's longer strap. jmho - they both have gorgy leather!! good luck on your decision :sweatdrop:

4. I love the brief on you!!!!!!! :heart:

5. I prefer the city over the brief, but since you already have 2 cities, I say go for a part time! The leather on both bags is yummers!

6. I think you should go for the PT, actually! I like the City on you better than the Brief, and I think the PT would be even more flattering. Let us know what you decide!

7. The pt is on the way. I'll post photos when it comes and let you decide. Thanks for your help.

8. Can someone please tell me the main difference between the city and the part time?:crybaby: Is the strap shoulder any longer and are the double stitched handles any bigger (as in fits over your should with a coat ?)

9. I think the City looks best on you :heart:

10. City gets my vote!

11. I vote for the brief... amazing:heart:and she looks gorgeous on your shoulder!!!!!

12. Wow!!! That brief is gorgeous on you. I would say that it is a definate keeper.
    Now I want one, too. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

13. Try on the city with the shoulder strap :biggrin: That's my favorite way of wearing it.

I'm not a big fan of the brief, but I must say I'm loving it on you!

14. Brief or PT. Enough with the Cities already!!! The Brief looks FABULOUS on you, btw. I can really see you turning heads with a SGH Brief!!!

15. The brief!:heart::heart::heart::love::love::love: