still trying to decide

Feb 8, 2007
so, here's my update..i have the wine rm mam at my home right now...i've ordered the rafe camilla in black and it's on its way and should be here by tuesday...they are two very different looking bags and each has positives and negatives...i love the color of the mam and the leather; it's amazing...i love that there's a lot of space in it and when i open it i can find everything very quickly because of the light material lining...the only drawback is that i love a shoulderbag and getting used to a handheld satchel feels kind of awkward (for lack of a better word)...
the rafe bag is gorgeous black patent leather, is a shoulderbag and has a lighter colored lining as well...
i have to have both bags together in order to make a decision...
i feel like i'm the only person in the world to have had 7 bags sent back and forth to try to make a decision..am i??!?!?

Um....NO! You're definitely not, I'm in a constant cycle of buy/decide/return. Do you have a pic of the Rafe? It definitely sounds like a very different bag than the RM. If you can get used to the RM, that one sounds like the one you like more and that the Rafe (while, I'm sure, also another gorgeous bag) you like more because of its functionality. Are you pretty sure you won't ever get used to the handheld?

hmm...Are the prices comparable to each other? Which one makes you smile when you look at it? (Am I the only one who smiles and coos at bags?) Since you love the RM, try to get used to the satchel carry, it looks so chic!

acckk!!! i'll have both bags in had (literally and figuratively) on tuesday so i'll walk around the house like a bag lady looking in every mirror trying to make a final decision and not make myself nuts in the process (or have i already GONE nuts?!?!)