Still trying to decide, could use your help! =)

1. So, I'm supposed to be getting the Patchwork Speedy from SF any day now. I'm just not sure that I'm really LOVING this bag!? It seems sooo busy, and quite expensive for a denim bag. Should I have my SA still send it me when they get them in, or just take my name off now? I hate to return things.....I feel so bad when I do....but I'm thinking I'm just not "feeling" this bag! LOL :shrugs:

Would love to hear what you guys think! :yes:
  2. Personally, it is way too busy for me. But theres no harm in having her send it to you and return it if you don't like it, especially since its a hard to get item, you dont want to regret. Plus, htis way you get to hold the bag in the mirror in the privacy of your own home which gives you a better feel for it than at the store where you might (I dont know if you do, but i do) feel like there is a time restriction for modeling the bag in front of the mirror. Because in stores, I feel weird doing it for more than a minute but at home..... thats a whole diffeent story.
  3. I am not loving this bag - too much going on.
  4. In all the pictures I saw of this bag I decided I didn't like it...then when I actuaaly saw it I started to really really really like it. But I didn't put my name on the waitlist...and now I have to wait =(
  5. i actually like the bag more now that i've seen it in person. in pictures, i don't think it does it justice. but it IS a very busy bag and for that price, you can probably eek out 2 other LV bags.
  6. I am feeling the same way! I am hoping I like it more IRL. Keeping my name on the list and will go in to see it when they call me, but maybe I would rather have two other bags instead? Like the new Damier Sporty and something else?
  7. i'm not too fond of this bag either.. but ultimately, it's up to you. If you're not into it, i say take your name off now. It's better than going through the hassle of a return.
  8. I think you should get the bag, look at it and if you dont think OMG then send it back! xx
  9. I loooove everything about the Patchwork Speedy... I say go for it!
  10. If you may want it you should get it since it is so limited you may not have the chance again to get it at the store price.

Personally I like it but I am a funky dresser and love denim so it is right up my alley.

Good luck!
  11. It's so hard until you can see it IRL so I would get it you can and then worry about returning it if you decide you don't like it.:yes:
  12. Normally, I would be all over anything denim, but this bag does nothing for me. If you are questioning it though, get it and if you don't like, don't feel bad about returning it. It is better to try it out before you decide so that you don't have any regrets later on.
  13. I think it looks cute, and if I had it I would use it. But I don't think I would go out and buy it unless I had THAT much cash to spare.
  14. I'd say wait until you see the bag in real life first then you can decide if you really like it or not.
  15. I am also not really into this bag. Looks think something I made while in high school, [FONT=&quot]home economics[/FONT]. looks undone, sloppy and not polished like more LVs,