Still No Patchwork Speedy:( Look what happened!!

1. I just got back from the Man's Event. I'm so upset that my store hasn't received any Patchwork Speedy or Bowly, when I saw 2 bowleys on eBay:cursing:

Anyway, look what happens when I don't get what I expect to get on time.........I end up buying something else to fill my needs!!:wlae:

Multicolor Marilyn Bag!!

Special thanks to Matt (and his mom) helping me choose between white and black!!

Event was fun, and my SO sure enjoyed $150/bottle of liquer they were serving!
  2. Haaa, congrats. I went to LV today and another SA showed me the grey bowly and a blue patchwork speedy! It was on hold for someone. She told me that the release is on April 15th, not May. My other SA was confused. I really liked it. OMG, I can't wait. I'm #2. Not feeling the grey. I didn't like the yellow stitching on grey. I think the bowly looked better in blue.
  3. Congratulations i hope you get your denim patchwork soon.
  4. Congrat's, very nice bag :smile:
  5. sooooo gorgeous in black! congrats!
  6. Thank you! You know I hated when I saw the pic of this bag, but IRL, it's really cute. I love it!
  7. Congrats! Modelling pics? Does it fit on your shoulder?
  8. such a cute bag, congrats!
  9. Adorable. I want my Rita!
  10. I really like that bag. May I ask what it runs $$ wise? TIA
  11. Congrats- such a cute bag!
  12. It is $1200 not too to Patchwork!!

Here's some modeling pics..[​IMG]
  13. VERY pretty! Congrats!
  14. Congrats! I tried that bag on the other day!! SO CUTE! I love it in black!
  15. Very nice, congrats! : )