Still looking for a Kooba Marcelle

the only place i see them is shopkitson and there they have toffee and black but its full price $595 but at this point i would say its sold out everywhere else so unless you can find it on ebay,,,, it may be the only way ;(

Laura, I orginally bought the Cognac when it first came out (awesome bag and color). Here is an old ebay auction for it and this is what mine looked like).

eBay: New NWT AUTHENTIC Kooba Marcelle Cognac (item 330089372351 end time Feb-22-07 15:35:47 PST)

I wasn't looking for another Marcelle so I missed if they ever put one out in Toffee but The Kitson bag is a Toffee and looks legit so it must be true they did. I had a Nisha in Toffee and it is definately different. I prefer the Cognac.

I looked around ebay. The old Cognac I listed above is authentic but I saw a Toffee that some ISOLDIT type seller that was soo fake. The leather looked pebbled! I suggest keep a tight watch on ebay. Then we have to weed through the fakes. A Cognac is bound to come up but it seems to have had a resurgence so the price might go high. If I find one you know I'll tell you. Although I am beginning to wish I never sold mine....Ahhhh...whatta bag!

Thanks Lexie, I had seen that auction before and got scared of ebay, but you are right, that is probably the ONLY way I will find her. Thanks for helping me keep an eye out, I trust if you say it looks authentic to be my best bet.

And I have also been looking for one in black. There are none to be found. I did see one on ebay yesterday but the pics were terrible. Besides, I really don't feel comfortable getting one from ebay. So, I keep checking websites in hope that one might pop up. I even dropped by Saks yesterday to look for one and to see the new bags. There were neither. But since I'm searching I'll keep you in mind, too. And gals, please let me know if you see a Marcelle in black. Wishing us both luck...

PM'd you, I *think* I saw one on Tuesday!

I saw one in a store called D. M. Williams in Williamsburg, VA last Saturday. It was on sale for 70% off because of their winter clearance. They had about four Kooba bags on sale. I do not know their phone number though. They sell some great clothes and bags and they are authentic.

I saw one in a store called D. M. Williams in Williamsburg, VA last Saturday. It was on sale for 70% off because of their winter clearance. They had about four Kooba bags on sale. I do not know their phone number though. They sell some great clothes and bags and they are authentic.

THANK YOU for thinking of me - I did call - but the bag is TOFFEE - close! But FYI for all of you - this store has some of the fall 2006 Kooba bags at 70% off - that is only about $175 for a brand new Kooba, straight from Kooba themselves as I did verify that is where they get them from. They are also getting in the spring line now. :yes:

I know they had the toffee Marcelle and I think the Nisha ... the Mia ... and I am sorry, I forget what else. Give them a call, for that price, it would be worth your while.

And I have also been looking for one in black. There are none to be found. I did see one on ebay yesterday but the pics were terrible. Besides, I really don't feel comfortable getting one from ebay. So, I keep checking websites in hope that one might pop up. I even dropped by Saks yesterday to look for one and to see the new bags. There were neither. But since I'm searching I'll keep you in mind, too. And gals, please let me know if you see a Marcelle in black. Wishing us both luck...

Lexie or any other Kooba expert, I found this for her, is it authentic? Looks it to me. I am sure the seller would furnish more pics. It's not brand new, but looks pretty good ...

eBay: Kooba Marcelle - Gently Used - Beautiful Bag! (item 300090110331 end time Mar-15-07 16:50:41 PDT)