Still hunting for the perfect everyday bag....

curlsaloud

curlsaloud
O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
I've been looking for a new every day bag for months now. I need something with a lot of pockets so I can separate all my gadgets (iPod, PDA, portable hard disk) from my usual girl bits. It needs to be a good size, but not huge. Not heavy either, as all my gadgets are heavy enough.

Not sure I want to drop serious cash for it - in a perfect world I think I would go for something like a Chloe Betty messenger style but I'm not sure I want to spend that sort of money.

I'm in the UK so it kind of makes it difficult. I quite like this Ollie & Nic bag but not sure it's big enough.

Ollie & Nic Leather Sandy Bag: Stylish leather fashion handbags for women

Colours - neutral - camels, browns, taupes, maybe consider dark blues, greys.

Can anyone think of anything that might fit the bill? Tall order I know!

Have u ever had a Tabitha bag? the leather is gorgeous! i have the Quinny in mettalic pink from a few years back when it was called ORCA, it has LOADS of pockets and space, so is easy to keep it organised ( i used mine as a nappy bag) and the best thing is, its in the sale at the mo!

Please enable your cookies

Don't really like any of the Tabitha bags at the moment. Like the idea of a messenger flybetjo - that Jimmy Choo is heaven but out of budget for me at present and not enough pockets.

I'd go for the brown in the Ollie & Nic. Not sure of budget really - probably about £250ish I think.

I dunno really. Perhaps I should just save for the Chloe that I REALLY want (if I can find one that is!)

I know! I have the same problem with all of my favorite bags too... not enough compartments or pockets so I have to dig around for the longest time before I can find anything!

Have you thought about Pursekets though? I'm definitely thinking about getting them, seems like they would be great for organizing!

I'd go for the brown in the Ollie & Nic. Not sure of budget really - probably about £250ish I think.

I dunno really. Perhaps I should just save for the Chloe that I REALLY want (if I can find one that is!)

Chloes do tend to be on the heavier side though, even the lighter styles. Plus, will you be worried about a Chloe getting banged up as an everyday bag?