Still havent decided on my first LV purchase

1. I am going to be ordering from eluxury but still unsure of what I want MOST!

White MC Speedy
    White MC Alma
    Or
    Perf. speedy in fushia
    or a Vernis Houston in Framboise

what do you all think?

different ones have told me to get a brown mono for my first LV, they are beautiful but I really LOVE these more!

I hve been trying to find something on eBay or some where to spend alittle less but i have broken down and an just going to get from eluxury, so I don't have to worrie about authenticity of my first LV

2. I'll go for the Vernis Houston in framboise! :love:
    beautiful bag, Lovely color, good size, hand or shoulder carry... perfect!:heart: :girlsigh:

3. White MC Alma!!

4. I think the Perf is a good idea, there aren't many left & it will be a great collectors piece if you ever decide to sell. Plus it is a fun bag that can be used w/o as much worry as the white MC. I think you would be happy with any of those choices though.

5. I'd go with the white MC Alma! Have fun choosing!

6. White MC speedy!!

7. agreed! :yes: :love:

8. White MC speedy !

Try poupetteluxe as well. :smile:

9. Me too:yes:

10. hi,
    I love the speedy fucsia perfo.....I love speedy in general so I suggest you this bag

11. Speedy. Speedyspeedyspeedy.

12. I agree with everyone that said WHITE MC SPEEDY I :love: this bag becasue it was my first LV!

13. Have you been able to see/hold all of these bags in person yet?? Do you have the opportunity to?

14. perfo speedy fuschia. it's a limited item :p

15. White MC Speedy!!!