Still can't make up my mind...what should be next?

?

Which one???

1. Paddy mousse large tote

2. Paddy mousse zippy

3. Paddy med sachel whiskey

4. Quilted bay med. black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lady's I am still torn and am trying to make up my mind...what should be my "after" next Chloé (next is my ivory paddy)!

My options:

Paddy mousse large tote
    Paddy mousse zippy
    Paddy med satchel whiskey
    Quilted Bay med. black..............

I am really in love with my choco which makes me wonder again!:shame:

2. Black bay, no question!! Gosh it will compliment your ivory paddy so well, you will have a chloe bag for every occasion because of the diversity of colour :yes:

3. I agree! Go for the quilted bay! Then the mousse, and then the whiskey!:p

4. Quilted medium black bay might be my own choice too. Somehow I have come around to them. But I have been buying purses like a crazy woman and I sure hope I can resist buying one until May or June even - LOL!

5. BAY BAY! You already have a Paddy so get the Bay and then if you want another paddy get the mousse or whiskey.

6. I like the quilted bay.

7. Bay! Without a doubt! All the other bags are gorgeous too, but after seeing bal's and roz's bags we want to see more! :drool:

8. So far the lone voice for Whiskey paddy . . . no real reason, I just like the color! But the close runner-up for me would be the Bay, it is just a lovely bag. Have fun choosing! :smile:

9. Bay All The Way!! ; - )

10. I am going out on a limb here....
    My vote is for the paddy Mousse large tote! I love that color!!

11. Whow the Bay lovers are truly in the majority, I am still not shure hmmmmmmmm. Keep the votes and comments comin!

12. A Yay for Bay here too!

13. Bay ;)
    My friend just got a white/cream - It's really VERY roomy!! and look how wide it opens!! :drool: :yahoo:

Bay open.JPG
  14. Quilted Bay ^^