Stila Cosmetics

1. Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan of this cosmetic brand. Just recently i've read that Estee Lauder sold it :sad: and today I went to the Nordstrom website and found out that they've withdrew it from their website!

I've tried ordering from their website but since I'm not from the states and don't have a US credit card, it rejected my order!

does anyone have news on the future of this brand? Are they going to start withdrawing it abroad too. I would really appreciate any information you can provide me :smile:
  2. I don't know where you are from but have you tried Sephora? I know I have still seen it in department stores in Canada.
  3. Where are you located? Stila is still available here in Europe (the last time I was at Sephora)
  4. I hope Stila is staying as I :heart: them dearly!

Would hate to see them go, they have such great make ups!
  5. I'm In Dubai and sadly we don't have Sephora here....I wish!!! I'd have to wait to go to Paris but I'm not sure if I'm travelling this year.....I can't order through their website :sad:

and in Amazon they don't have all of the products available :sad:
  6. it might be a bit dodgey...but i've had some friends that ordered Stila products off of eBay. I'm not recommending it, but it is an option. If you choose to use eBay, please be careful!!
  7. Thanks ToiletDuck for the suggestion :amuse:
  8. Anytime :smile:

What products in particular are you looking for anyway? I'm just curious. :p

I love their lipglosses!!
  9. Everything!!! especially their eyeshadows and the convertible colors...anyways I guess I'll have to wait till I go to a place that has Sephora
  10. I wouldn't worry, I'm sure its not being discontinued or anything. They just had a slew of products in Sephora's last catalog.

You can order from their official website, I hope they'll accept your credit card:
  11. IntlSet

I've already tried that they don't accept international credit cards :cry: