Sticky notes in your agenda?

OH MY NERD! Those are too cute. I need to call my local LV boutiques to see if they have. One of my best gal pals is a LV fanatic and she is a bit under the weather. I know the stickys would cheer her right up:heart:

DeeDeeDelovely said:
OH MY NERD! Those are too cute. I need to call my local LV boutiques to see if they have. One of my best gal pals is a LV fanatic and she is a bit under the weather. I know the stickys would cheer her right up:heart:

that is so sweet! and she will, and is cheaper than flowers!

love the stickies! considering i got the inserts for free, the $10 spent on the stickies was worth it!

pinkyinside.jpg

LoriB said:
I just received my ADORABLE LV sticky notes to go in my agenda and was wondering how many of you have them and what do you use them for? They are almost too precious to use! But at $10 per pack of 64, they are affordable. I just had to have them even if I have no idea what to use them for.

what is this that you're talking about, sticky notes ?

Cool, i've never heard of those before. I just might pick some up.
This year i'm going to splurge and get lv refill for my agenda i think. I've never dont this before. Maybe it will be my Xmas gift to myself:smile:

yeuxhonnetes said:
here's how they look. it's actually 4 stacks x 16 stickies on one sheet of paper, making it 64 stickies in total. i may not have described that right :wondering. i got mine on eLuxury.

attachment.php

OK - Here's my sticky note story! I work part time (a second job) playing the piano at a restaurant/bar on Saturday evenings. A VERY nice looking man had been coming in for several weeks, sitting on the piano bench, etc. - asked for my number. After making sure with the owner he WAS a nice man, I used one of my sticky notes to give him my number. He recognized the LV's right away. That was fun!

I love them, but the way I use sticky notes @ work and in life, I could go through that in 3 days.......not the best idea for me, but again love them! Besides, I have so much in my agenda I wouldn't be able to fit them anyway......