Stick Shift or Automatic ?

1. I'm comfortable driving both stick shift & automatic cars. My preference is to drive an automatic, it's less fuss.

How about you?

2. Can drive both but prefer Automatic, why make life more difficult?

3. i can drive both - i guess its just so automatic it doesnt really bother me :smile:

4. Automatic. I tried to learn stick, but it was too much to remember :shame:

5. Love driving a stickshift,but due to my bad shoulder I can only drive automatic now.

6. I drive a shift-stick,even though automatic is easier ,nearly all cars in Europe are shift-stick automatic costs 2-3 mila euro more

7. Stick is all I will ever care for. Automatic takes so much fun from the whole driving experience, shifting the gears manually just gives me the feeling to be more in "control".

8. I personally have no idea how to drive stick. :biggrin:

9. Automatic. I can't drive a stick to save my soul. :shame:

10. stick.
    when I drive automatics, I always am reaching for the gear shift!

11. I prefer automatic. Last time I tried stick shift, I almost killed my friend's prized car. :lol:

12. I guess it just depends on what you're used to driving.

13. :lol: i'm with you there and if one more person tries to tell me how easy it is...i might just have to run them over with my automatic ;)

14. automatic. but i really want to learn to drive a stick.

15. Automatic.. mostly because my mom never learnt and she has veto power over buying of new cars.

I'll be driving in Italy this summer though (scary!) so I'll have a chance to learn.. aka grind the gearbox of that car into oblivion while learning !