Steve Madden Copies Prada!! Just Wrong!!

1. [​IMG]

Look familiar???
  2. It's inspired by Prada.
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......Jill just barfed up her dinner.................................................lmao!!!!
  4. A lot of less expensive brands copy high end designers *shrugs* I have a few Guess bags that are "inspired" by Prada, for example.
  5. steve madden copies CLs all the time. not surprised, eww.
  6. He's not alone. From Via Spiga:

Though this on is a tiny bit less obvious....
  7. Oooo, SteveO likes Miu, Miu too!
  8. Copycats...though, I would rather someone carry a Steve Madden or Via Spiga inspired bag, than a flat out counterfit LV, Channel, or whatever.
  9. Holy cow!!! This is stealing!! Very very wrong!!:wtf:
  10. these things always trickle down. they will be at target for 29.50 next week i'm sure.

11. How can he get away with this?
  12. eek!!!
  13. well, he did not pretend to be someone else... i suppose under the same principles, marc jacobs cannot be sued for taking chanel's quilted and chained look to inspire his own twist of the classic coco that is the stam bag; or mulberry for taking similar shape to the birkin bag, or other designer bags like prada to take the buckled-handle look ala fendi circa late 1990s to early 2000s, etc. otherwise, the flow of creativity and designs might be stunted, if we cannot be inspired by other designs...?

but i must say that these ones are a bit more than simply taking inspiration. this is outward copying although without pretending to be someone else. greatest form of flattery...?
  14. I was told that Steve Madden has spent time in jail due to copying styles "as his own." He does it all the time--I don't buy his stuff anymore because of it.
  15. ^^ I saw a lady at the groceries store carrying the exact same bag a few days ago... The fugly padlock in the middle just did it for me... :rolleyes: