Stephen King Miniseries starts tonight on TNT

1. Series of stories from Nightmares & Dreamscapes book - begins tonight @ 9 Eastern on TNT and will continue for 4 weeks. Yay! :yahoo:
  2. i cant wait I loved the book
  3. Ooooh! Thank you for this thread! If you hadn't posted this, I would've missed it completely. I saw the previews, the series looks quite promising.
  4. I already set up my season pass so I wouldn't miss any. Looks good, can't wait!
  5. We watched it! I would not have known if you hadn't posted. Thanks!
  6. Can someone fill me in on what happened? I fell asleep at 8:20pm last night:sad:
  7. The one I saw was the story of the two Americans (husband and wife) who go to London and end up in Crouch End, where there is a "tear" between dimensions and time shifts. Something to do with Druids, and where the town was built. The husband ends up disappearing and comes back as a stray cat. But I think each week they do two new stories, so you won't be behind really. :smile:
  8. The husband came back as a stray cat? I feel so bad for the wife ...
  9. I totally forgot to watch it. I hope I remember next week. Thanks for posting a summary!
  10. Anyone watch last night? I missed part of each episode, but still a good time. Stephen King is in serious need of medication. :lol:
  11. Shoot, I keep missing this because of Project Runway. Boy, I need a TiVo with a dual tuner bad!
  12. Greendrv, Project Runway reruns all the time. Although, I never remember to watch it. :lol: I need TiVo too!!!
  13. Crap, I forgot about it AGAIN! What happened this week?