Step Up

1. Just watched Step Up and LOVED it! Now I'm a 28 y.o. married woman in love with a movie character! He was HOT :tender: !
  2. he sure is one *sizzling HOT* guy! :tender: :blush:

he used to model for Abercrombie and Fitch, Nautica, American Eagle Outfitters, and Emporio Armani. -- according to wikipedia.
  3. That guy is gorgeous. He's in "She's the Man" and I fell in love with him on the spot. I just want to run my hands down his chest.
  4. :graucho:Naughty Girl!:graucho:
  5. Thanks Twisted for my new background! :graucho:
  6. Channing Tatum is drop dead gorgeous..I had alittle crush on him after watching She's the hot!!! I would love to see Step Up..but I don't want to go by myself, so I'll wait til it comes out on dvd. How old is he anyways?

Edit: Oh nevermind found some info on him..
    Channing Tatum (I)
  7. ^ I don't think I want to know. =)
  8. Oooh, hot! :graucho:
  9. ^ He's actually older than I thought. 25...He always plays a younger high school kid so I thought he was no older than maybe 22. He's still a newbie...only have done maybe 2/3 leading roles.
  10. ^ he was in Supercross. but he was a prick at that movie. but nonetheless oh so gorgeous *drool*

USCgerl - no prob :smile: i have step up wallpapers of him. if you want let me know, and i'll post it here. :yes: :graucho:
  11. Yeah lets see some pics of this hottie!! He's filming w/ Ryan Phillippe, Flags of our Fathers. That movie looks & sounds pretty good.
    Phillippe, who stars as a soldier who refuses orders to return to Iraq after being sent home to Texas.
  12. i realized the wallpapers that i have can't be attached since it's over the size limit. so anyways, here's where i got it - step up wallpapers :smile: