Step By Step Photos Of Hermes Craftsman Making Kelly....wooooh!

1. :yes: :yahoo: This was new to me...but I thought those who had not seen it might find it very interesting. It is a New York Times article and slideshow that demonstrates how Hermes makes a Kelly. Excellent photos. All of this work for just one bag...God bless em!:crybaby: :p

2. Ooops...here is the link: In the Beginning, There Was Leather. . . .

:smile: Wow...I just joined the forum and I'm already up to 18 messages. Does anyone else find this place addicting? Our passion comes alive...I hear Vegas trip. Thanks to all who made me feel very welcomed.:tender:

3. Cool! Nice pics - I would love to watch them make a bag... it's amazing how much skill goes into the Hermes bags.

4. thanks for posting!

5. Oh so cool!! thanks for posting!!!

6. Very neat - thank you! :flowers:

7. Very cool!!! And yes, this place is soooooo addictive! Before you know it, you will have 1000 posts!

8. Or 4536 posts..:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. ^^^LOL!!! Smart ass!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::tender:

10. I remeber this froma while ago...and always fun to look at...esp. the inverted Kelly...

11. I saw this before.

Today when I was at Hermes in NY I had the pleasure of watching Claude hammering away. He was working on a credit card wallet and he was doing his thing. He is a master craftman. I felt so lucky to see this with my own eyes. I even comented on how quickly he took the hem out and rehemed it. it was amazing!!! I sound like a lush right,.. but claude o claude!!! :love:

12. Hey, hey, hey, I saw him first!!!!!!:p

13. lol,.. Okay okay he's yours ! :p

14. ..........and do I need to remind you, you're married!!!!:graucho:

15. So what!!!! lol,.. don't tell my husband I said that!!!

Oh I was telling him about the cute Argentinan guy at the French restaurant and how I kept making him blush and how you were dieing of laughter and he said WE'RE BOTH gonna be old drunk hags that flirt with the younge boys when we get old!!!

I told him "AINT NOTHING WRONG WIT DAT"