Stella McCartney clutch NM sale is this good?

1. did i do good? help i don't know if this is good deal

got the last one i think!.....I never tried her before what do you think?????

[​IMG]<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Stella McCartney

Patent Oversized Clutch

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Original: </TD><TD align=right>$695.00</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>SALE: </TD><TD align=right>$521.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>GOT 40% OFF TOTAL WITH FREE SHIPPING WAS $314
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=Black10V vAlign=top>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=Black10V vAlign=top>• Black, textured faux-patent leather.
    • Silver-tone hardware with logo medallions.
    • Front flap with magnetic snap closure.<!---ABJMP--->
    • Three exterior zip pockets; 11"W x 6"D, 11"W x 2"D, and 10"W x 5"D.<!---/ABJMP---><!---ABJMP--->
    • Coin purse with chain strap; 6"W x 4"D. <!---/ABJMP---><!---ABJMP--->
    • Gray lining.<!---/ABJMP---><!---ABJMP--->
    • Inside zip pocket; 9"W x 4"D.<!---/ABJMP---><!---ABJMP--->
    • 7"H x 13"W x 2"D.<!---/ABJMP--->
    • Made in Italy. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. I haven't seen the clutch, but I've seen the white patent tote bag from the same line and thought it was adorable. So if you are like me, I think you will like it! :smile:
  3. i've been watching this one at nap. nap still has it on for more than what nm is offering so grab it while you can!
  4. yes nap has it for 417 still and bergdorf for 389 so i got a great deal at 314 (INCLUDING) tax and shipping!
    can't wait to see what it is like!
  5. ^ i love that bag!! congrats... wish i had gotten it!
  6. thanks so much i am so excited this is my FIRST stella!!! (sorry marc j :p)
  7. I've seen it IRL at NM and think it looks fab! You got a great deal, too. It's a cool, large clutch. Hope you enjoy it!
  8. It looks really hip and edgy!! Congrats! :tup:
  9. Can't WAIT to get it! i really needed a clutch that wasn't too small .....will post pix the SECOND i get it! also PLEASE tell me what your PINK/FUSCHIA bag is on your picture I LOVE that color!
  10. OHMYGOSH it came i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT......great bag beautifully packaged in separate box inside of other box and already gently placed in soft bag .......even tissue was folded .....i WILL BUY STELLA again for sure! can't wait to wear it ...large tooo room for everything!

11. POST PICTURES!! :smile:
  12. not good pix used old camera but wish you could feel the CUSHY soft bag...
    and the protector bag is HEAVY linen type with LINING.....just lovely!
  13. That's a really gorgeous bag. I never considered Stella but your pix are great. Was this on sale on It looks familiar.
  14. thats hot! i never considered stella either, but this clutch is hot. they have this clutch on and and I've seen them several other places also. There is another post on tpf posted by carmen82. Scoop in chicago has this on sale for $299 but you have to call the SA to have it shipped to you.
  15. Anyone have it in satin fushia??? It's available on NM now but in satin fushia. Wonder how fushia it is.