stella LE

1. does the stella LE come in other color besides white and black?

2. It also came in buttermilk (a gorgeous creamy yellow) but I believe that color was exclusive to Saks and is long gone. They pop up on eBay every now and then and they are really lovely.

3. Oops! I guess the color was called butterscotch, and not buttermilk! Either way, I still love this color. That auction is very tempting!

4. Does anyone know about this seller? It seems authentic... I'm desperately trying to find this bag and am tempted to bid!

5. The pictures of definitely of an authentic bag. Gorgeous.

6. Such a gorgeous bag, go for it! =)
    I wish I can grow a few inches taller so I can carry big bags like Stella & Stam. =) With my petite height/frame, I can only do bags like Blake/Elise/Sophia/etc. ^_^ Can't complain. =)

7. Anyone wants another gorgeous Stella? =) Cantaloupe Stella!
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=70077&EXTRA_PARAMETER=ZOOM&trackingCat=1583&PseudoCat=b.comSearch&CURRENT_PAGE=0

Marc Jacobs Stella Bag in Cantaloupe ($975USD)
    Soft calf leather handbag with double adjustable straps. Top zip closure. Two front and side exterior pockets with signature pushlock closure. Front zip pocket. Contrast suede lining. Inside zip pocket.
    • Catalog Item Number: 54778
    • 17"W x 12"H x 4 1/2"D; with 7 1/4" drop.
    • Cantaloupe (86)
    • Imported.

8. thats beautiful...
    does anybody know where i can get maybe... purple.aubergine/maroon stella if it even exists. i just like the colors.
    I only saw the quilted stuff in my local Saks....

9. I just wanted to say that I'm carrying my black Stella LE today. This is such a great bag!