Steaming mad at Piero Tucci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you may recall that I ordered a bag from them a couple of months ago and when I got it the front had a scratch on it. It was a small scratch and I couldn't photograph it well, but I notice it and it bugs me. They did nothing about it and didnt care.

Well imagine my surprise today when I got a UPS bill for customs and duties for the bag even though their web site says they will pay for the customs and duties for the US.

I am so mad right now I cant see straight. I already am out the money I paid for the scratched bag that I will not carry because it is scratched and now I have to pay $30.00 to UPS for the piece of crap. :cursing:

I would NEVER EVER do business with this company again. They are the worst I have ever dealt with.

sorry to rant, but I just cant beleive this.
  2. sorry this happened to you!
  3. I'm so sorry! That's terrible! What lousy customer service:tdown:
  4. Hmm..that is sad but really really strange!!! I have bought from more than once and they have sent me the most beautiful bag!! And the CS was amazing too. As I said in my other post, they actually SENT me leather samples so I could chose which one I liked most!! I also got a jacket from them. It feels like silk!! Here's a picture of it:

I was undecided between this one and:

but I opted for the first since it is a bit more elegant...
    What do you think?

=) Baglover78
  5. edit: Oops, just noticed this is really old. :rolleyes: How did it turn out?
  6. umm, not sure why almost a year old post is being dragged up and it sure seems like someone from the company is posting (baglover78- only3 posts all claiming love for this company?)

In response, I will say do a search. Several people both before and after me have had problems with this company sending defective items and not doing anything about it. Their CS is the worst. They paid my customs fees, but did nothing about the defective bag. I would not do business with them again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.