Staying power for Gucci bronze?

1. I have loved this bag all season and now have bought it for about half price from Saks. I still love it. The problem is, however, I've purchased some fabulous bags over the last month, so I won't be using it every day. This bag is a bronze and is definitely the most trendy of all my Gucci bags (this is #10). How quickly do you think it will go out of style? Is this the last year for metallics? Even the more subtle bronze ones?

Your thoughts are appreciated -- Carolyn
  2. I have a bronze prada with gunmetal chain that I have had for years, and, almost once or twice a month, despite my many other handbags I pick it to go with whatever I am wearing, it matches absolutely everything and looks great as a contrast with anything I am wearing, so, I don't think bronze will go out, it is a forever choice at least for me.
  3. I have a Bronze Balenciaga and I love it. Its pretty Rockstar. I wear it at least a few times a month. Bronze is a keeper at least for me.:p
  4. Love this bag..I got it the other day at the Saks's really beautiful in real life...I think you're going to get tons of compliments.
  5. Terrific, I'm glad you all use your bronze and plan to continue to do so. It is a gorgeous alternative to brown and black. Thank you for your help -- I'll be keeping the bag! -- Carolyn
  6. I think it'll be a classic bag. The color is not so bright and won't look outdated or tacky in the future.

I can't wait for mine to come from Saks!!
  7. That's what I originally thought as well, but figured I may have been blinded by my love of the bag! I hope yours comes quickly!