Stayed away from the deals...

1. When I first joined TPF, I would religiously visit the Deals and Steals forum only. I found great deals and learned so much about shopping online, etc. and of course, spent lots of money! :p

I am trying very hard to not take a peek...Can anyone relate?

2. LOL....yes..the Pf can be dangerous for the wallet!!!!!!BEWARE!!!HEEHEE!

3. Heeheee....yes, yes, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!! Those shopping sub-forums are just as dangerous!! lol :devil:

4. I can totally relate but I find it so hard not to look as I am Canada & we do not have any of the department stores here like Saks, NM etc so basically the sale section is like my eyes & ears for me on sales.

5. I can relate 100%. I was ordering so much stuff just to get in on all the hot deals! I have stayed away for about 4 days...its tough!

6. Before tPF, I.ve never ordered anything on line. Now, if I don't receive a package by mail in few days, it feels strange. Ya, I can absolutely relate!:sos:

7. Yep. I have treaded on dangereous waters in the Deals forum.:sweatdrop:
    Stay strong!

8. So true, in more ways than one...lol!

9. ^^Yep! My savings account thinks I have given her up for the goodies I see on tPF:yes:

10. So dangerous haha.

11. Yep, I'm a victim as well, LMAO :roflmfao:

12. OK, forget my 4 days 'clean'....I apparently like to shop:drool:

13. Oh yeah, I can totally relate. The information there is dangerous! That's also :yes: why I do not have access to the Market Place.