Starting to Workout Again!!

1. Well... the first day is the hardest to start again! So I am forcing myself out the door to go for a swim! I haven't swam in so long but I need to get back in shape (Danica's thread inspeired me). Any of you going to start working out start working out again? Maybe I'll inspire some of you! I'll let you know how it goes when I get back!! :idea:

2. Ok, I need to do this too... Need to find a nice gym and start moving again!!!!! Tks, Megs!!! :biggrin:

3. Good Girl !!! You will feel great afterwards Megs.

4. Good for you! *sigh* if only I could drag my butt off the lounge........

5. Hey I've started again too!
    Last night I spent half an hour on my elliptical and I will do at least the same for the next two weeks. I've GOT to get this bum off!:mad:
    I'm so sick of not being able to fit into the clothes I want to.
    Let's do it girls! We can post the "befores" when we reach the "afters"!:lol:

6. Starting my water aerobics again tomorrow and then a 45 minute swim after. Today...I REST! I fell off the exercise wagon for 2 weeks but I miss it...Im ready for tomorrow!! I would go todya but I have a meeting ( ON A SUNDAY!!! ) YUCK... will check into tomorow.

7. I'm starting again too. I realized I have to start dress fittings....Booooo...

My FH and I have started the running program that Cristina gave a link to in another thread! Hopefully it will work. It's not that I mind being a bigger size, but that I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe in that size!

8. I love how you guys are always in synch with whats going on in my life at the time.

Megs, I too started working out about a week ago. Ive decided to start eating healthier and power walking about 30 minutes daily which doesnt sound like a lot but with this TX heat, trust me, its ALOT...lol.

Aside from doing it for myself...Im also doing it to look great carrying some new bags and shoes Im purchasing...

I will definitely post 'before' pics once I get to the 'after'...hehe

Look out everybody, yipee~!!!!

9. Sanguar, what link is that?

10. Good for you. Hang in there. It's very easy to get frustrated, but it WILL pay off. One thing I've found is that if I run first thing in the morning, I don't come up with excuses. If I think about putting it off and running in the evening, I usually come up with some excuse not to do it.

11. Inspired. But I've gotta wait until after Wed (last final exams) before getting back into working out. Peer pressure! If everyone else will try to work out again and exercise, so will I !!! :smile:

12. I started 2 weeks ago again after all the talk here on the forum. Weather is a big factor for me. I love working out outside, but inside you're lucky to drag me into a gym.

Good luck ladies, hopefully we'll look as faboo as our bags!

13. i was supposed to go to the gym today too, but it's raining cats and dogs so i don't want to go out! i usually do 40 min on the elliptical and then about 40 min weights.

14. awesome Megs!!

I've been going to teh gym 3 days/ week for a while, but last week I went 5 adn I'm so pleased that I did!
    One of my twins is sick today :sad: Hopefully DH will not be too chicken to watch him so I can go again today.
    I mean, I COULD use a whole hour to myself, ya know!?