starting the new year right....

1. Santa's reindeer must have been tired and he drove a FedEx truck instead...

What a beautiful Birkin:yahoo:

2. Oooh la la!!!! Congrats!! I just might be receiving a little relative of yours today with any luck!!!

3. omg!!!! bolide?:graucho: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:love:

4. ohh Amour!!! Lovely bags youve got there! congrats!!!

5. OMG! I just love this color!!!!! It's so hot!!!!! Enjoy your bags! Will look so chick paired with jeans!

p.s. I just noticed that every bag posted on your siggy is a bag I have! lol we have alot in common!!!!

6. thanks girl!:love: omigosh you have all the colors i want? can i be your sister and we can share bags?? LOL:love: ;)

7. Congrats, Amour! Beautiful color in a beautiful bag!

8. Absolutely loving Brighton Blue!!!!! Congrats...she is gorgeous!!!!!

9. oh amour, i've been waiting for a BB birkin too! i just love the color!

true amour, right there! :love:

10. Sure,.. why not!

11. :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

I just saw a 30cm Brighton Blue Clemence birkin w/ PH this evening! What a gorgeous colour.

So Amour, do you pay by Credit Card over the phone?

12. Congrats!!!! I am so in love with that color!!! :yahoo:

13. OMG So gorgeous!! I love the color.. what a way to start the new year :smile:

14. thanks again ladies....i just couldn't stop staring at her....:heart:

queenie - i used Amex to pay for it...i had to fax an authorization form to them.

shoes - i saw your thread...congrats on your BB bolide...you look fab!!!:love:

PazT - oh girl, you hafta have one..it's nice...you're a friend of Tresor right? she knows me too...I am a friend/client of hers;) i was actually texting her before about the color and I was soooo inlove w/ the pic she posted on her blog.;) she's my handbag guru, LOL

15. Just gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Your H-family is wonderful!