Starting off '08 with a new bag - one of my best bargains yet!

1. Off 5th is having extra 40% off their sale/clearance merchandise. Well, guess what I found? Another Selma Tote in Taupe. I have this same style in Pale Mint and it is one of my all-time favorite bags. One of the reasons I adore this particular bag is because I love that the bag is made of 3 different materials - leather, patent and suede. The bag is leather of course, but it also has suede panels on the side and patent trim on the handles and on the front loop closure. And the suede lining in this bag is the most lush, gorgeous shade of Violet Purple!:love::love:

OK, now for the bargain part of the story. The bag was marked down to $426.99 so with the additional 40% off, it only cost $256.19 before taxes!!! :yahoo::yahoo:I'm so excited!!!

P.S. Please excuse all of the crap behind the bag on the table. I'm trying to organize my life a little before I go back to work Monday!
    IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0071.JPG
  2. wow. what a steal! congrats! will you be updating your collections picture again to include this baby? :graucho:

what season is this? I love the suede lining!
  3. Congrats! The colour is amazing. I really love the purple/pinkish linning. Such a good price!
  4. ^^Thanks ladies!!:heart::heart:

kitcat - according to the tag, it's from the Fall 05 collection.
  5. ^^^

ahh. that would explain the gorgeous suede lining! :tender:
  6. ^^Isn't it gorgeous? And there's so much of it! I could make another bag of that lining. I just want to curl up in it and take a nap. :p
  7. I love this color!! The suede is so great next to the taupe leather.... Maybe I need to run out and find one. Congrats!
  8. thats a great deal. i wish i lived closer to outlets
  9. OMG what a deal, I want it :smile:
  10. Another great bag and what a bargain, hope she gets plenty of wear love the suede lining. Congrats & enjoy :smile:
  11. Beautiful!!!
  12. Luv's IT! Wow what a bargain!
  13. Great bag and deal!
  14. What an awesome deal. Congrats!
  15. Congratulations. It's gorgeous. What a way to start '08 :tup: