Starting a new week.....

......sending DT your way

Check out the new outfit!

attachment.php
OMG!!! this is so funny!

Ava - you know what she told me is that the hardest color to come by these days is actually black! She said everyone wants black - fortunately, I don't want black! Gold is totally classic - I have a 31 togo Bolide w/GHW and I love it...the color is positively yummy! I know though, that ebene or raisin may be a bit easier to obtain (and I love raisin!!)I think for the size I'm going for, I'd like to have it be a bit more squishy - I really want it as a tote for traveling...and also to be durable. I'm careful with my bags but I do like to use them!

Ava - you know what she told me is that the hardest color to come by these days is actually black! She said everyone wants black - fortunately, I don't want black! Gold is totally classic - I have a 31 togo Bolide w/GHW and I love it...the color is positively yummy! I know though, that ebene or raisin may be a bit easier to obtain (and I love raisin!!)I think for the size I'm going for, I'd like to have it be a bit more squishy - I really want it as a tote for traveling...and also to be durable. I'm careful with my bags but I do like to use them!
Well, a 35 cm clemence, or togo if you like a softer bag:yes: . The Darker colors like Raisin and Ebene seem to be in heavy production now, so you would probably get it faster... I actually wanted a black box birkin as my first birkin, but got a chocolate togo with gold instead, :P

Actually have you considered "swift" for the leather? also soft, and durable, smells great in a "leathery" sort of way, and takes color beautifully,...

Gone for one hour and I come back to.....THIS! Perverted Teddy Bears and long drain hoses! LOL!!!!! You guys crack me up!!!!

Bagg......break that new baby OUT!!!! Ruthenium needs to go on a little spin!!!!

Ava.......having the same love affair with the postman as the Fedex man!!!! Got all my bases covered!!!!!