Starter Speedy...?

All time Classic or Brand new Refreshing?

• Monogram Canvas Speedy 25

• Damier Azur Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely mono for your first bag. Altho a lot of people carry those, it's the most widely recognized as LV and you want your first bag to be noticeable. After all, why pay that much if it isn't going to be admired?? lol
I also think it is timeless and less upkeep than a damier azur. Ie- color transfer from denim onto the light canvas.
Damier ebene would be my next choice for you, for ease of use and no vachetta handles. I think the azur is very high maintenance for a beginning LV'er if you aren't used to having to be extra careful with a bag.
You have made great bag choices so far tho, love that you have the blueberry bal bag!
Let us know what you decide!

That's a tough desision. These bags are like apples and oranges to me. I'd think about if I want all all year bag or a seasonal one. Bc in my opinion, the azur will have to be put away in Sept.

Definetely mono. The azur is more summery and you would probably put it away in the fall (I think anyway). The mono you will use all year. It's a classic bag and you will love it.

classic monogram! for a "first louis" you can't go wrong, it's already a classic, and you'll be able to use it all year long! (esp on a student budget, you won't have to worry about "what's next?")