Hermès

Stars/Public figures and their Hermes

CobaltBlu Posted By CobaltBlu Posted Aug 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm glad to see it's gone back to it's original colour: some time ago she had dyed it pink, poor doggy!!

2. Jennifer Garner credit: dailymail

Attached Files:

3. ^Jennifer Garner looks so fit and I have it on good authority that she is an absolutely wonderful wife and mother!

4. You can say that again!

5. I totally believe this!

6. #666 Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    ^^^ Shes making me a huge fan of the Victoria again. The Victoria and the Bombay used to be my favourite Hermes bags. I think I will be returning to my old loves. I need a practical inconspicuous Hermes bag in my life.

7. Kris Jenner credit: zimbio

Attached Files:

8. OMG...not this horrible looking suit again!! this pairing is even worse than the previous one with the toile B!!!

9. The suit may be awful, but that birkin is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G :loveeyes::drool::faint:

10. Funny how both Kris & Kim both got croc b's roughly at the same time...lol must've gotten a very good $$$ endorsement deal! Lol

11. that Braise B is beyond stunning :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: i could care less who is in the photo or what they are wearing, it all is insignificant, the B steals the show!!

12. Petra Ecclestone credit: dailymail

Attached Files:

13. Looks great bat winged

14. Jennifer looks great in these pics :tup:!
    And I love that she wears that Victoria very often, she really seems to enjoy this bag. Must say, the Victoria and the color of it really suits her.

15. She dyed her doggy pink :shocked:? Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.