Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
La La Anthony and her son Kiyan were seen out enjoying the nice weather in New York City (August 20) sandrarose

Attachments

• La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC1.jpg
    La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC2.jpg
    La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC2.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,910
  • La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC.jpg
    La-La-and-Kiyan-in-NYC.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,174
I've always sort of agreed with those that say Ms. Rutherford needs to branch out into some color other than beige, but you know, as I get older, I am more and more a fan of picking what works for you and sticking to it. Her closet probably looks like my suitcase--everything goes with everything else! Easy to get dressed, easy to accessorize, no worries about being seen in an unflattering shade or ensemble. She's winning me over. . . .

I've always sort of agreed with those that say Ms. Rutherford needs to branch out into some color other than beige, but you know, as I get older, I am more and more a fan of picking what works for you and sticking to it. Her closet probably looks like my suitcase--everything goes with everything else! Easy to get dressed, easy to accessorize, no worries about being seen in an unflattering shade or ensemble. She's winning me over. . . .

:tup:

ITA! My closet is changing into a sea of uniform black mass... w occasional color popping here and there- and by the "color" I mean neutrals like beige, tan, dark green.

And one of her most iconic pictures: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy on the subway credit: tumblr

|Jula thank you SO much for posting CBK. She is one of my favorites of all time. The only wedding dress I ever liked on a publicly known persona was hers when she was marrying Junior.

She embodies a part of the "older" Hermés flair and philosophy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.