Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're right, it is a beautiful bag, and it is raisin. There are older pics of it I remember. One of my fave bags. Still the bag i reach for most.

2. Thank you Handybags. I know there are many who agree with you about raisin, and you are persuading me, too!

3. LOL! I was thinking maybe she forgot she was wearing those shoes and tried to cross her legs. yikes! But I love the rest of it.

4. As my birthday nears....Thank you!!:flowers:A wonderful present for me!!:biggrin:I have no clue what Lindsay has done over these last few years, but it is such a shame.

:lol:I know!! She has done so much harm to herself.

I find Eva Longoria to be nothing spectacular. She is not a great actress, a great beauty or even a great fashionista. She is just there. I am sorry but I find nothing about her fascinating. Though she does have a wonderful figure!:flowers:

5. :lol:June does have some great looks!

6. It looks kind of modest here:biggrin:

7. Kyle Richards is seen leaving Kathy Hilton's birthday lunch at Il Cielo in Los Angeles (March 16, 2012) zimbio

Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+ZxFKGoISCyAl.jpg Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+P2SUZfn1v1yl.jpg Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+JH8umKNpaUsl.jpg
  8. Jerry Hall and Marie Helvin attend "Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey" gala screening held at BAFTA Piccadilly in London, England - 16.03.12 contactmusic

jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782864.jpg jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782868.jpg marie-helvin-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782920.jpg
  9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. Did I just say that???
    ITA....

11. Ooooh.... my lovely Linda! My fave of all times! She looks good even though her body has changed over the years... I think I will like the way she looks even when she will turn 60... Thanks for posting, wnterbaby!:flowers:

12. Kyle will look back on this picture and think; what the hell was I wearing?! It must be chilly in LA....

13. I don't find her all that fascinating either. But at least she works and is not acting like an idiot to get attention like the Real Housewives or LiLo.

14. I don't know about her but that's what I was thinking when I saw the picture, LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.