Hermès

Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

ms piggy Posted By ms piggy Posted Feb 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ah - astute observation! He is someone with whom she can enjoy the moment, not plan a future.

2. Well done!!!

3. Is this thread not Stars/Public Figures and Hermes? If I wanted to read all the "latest" about KK or JLo I'd pick up a celeb gossip mag.

4. Touché...:back2topic:...Hermes!

5. Lindsay Lohan leaving community servíce (March 14) dailymail

Attached Files:

6. Lindsey sure looks strange. Her hair is better but her face looks puffy/strange.

7. I saw her recently on some promos for Saturday Night Live. She was unrecognizable. She has been hitting the fillers big time. I think MSN recently did a time line of how her face has changed in recent years.

8. I am sorry but she looks awful here. It's way crossed the line of shabby chic and it's just plain slob! Please, get a proper bra that fits and supports for starters. I don't even want to start to comment on the rest of the assembly here! I know she was just doing community service but she is so young and should be looking a lot fresher than this!

9. I hope she will get back as gorgeous as she was and I wish her to be happy soon.

10. OK, LL is a mess and not a hot mess, either. :graucho:
    She should leave LA, move back to NYC and get serious about her career.
    Motherly advice.

11. Now, this is a celebrity I like. Thank you IFFAH!

12. most of those pics of tilda are stills from the movie I Am Love. it's a great film with lots of hermes eye candy.

13. Ashley Judd credit: dailymail

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.