Stars and Their Dogs!

1. [​IMG]
    BACK HANDED

Sienna Miller takes her dogs Porgy and Bess – who were given to her by on-again boyfriend Jude Law – out for a fashionable stroll in London recently.
    [​IMG]
    BLONDE AMBITION

Is Ken Paves doing Daisy's hair too? Jessica Simpson and her equally blonde Maltipoo take in the sights of New York City.
    [​IMG]
    SERIOUS BUSINESS

Leaving their other dog – Thurman Murmen – at home, hipster honeys Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson take pit bull Penny Lane on a walk in L.A.
    [​IMG]
    DASHING DUO

They even look well-dressed walking the dogs! Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber take her Yorkie Bob and cocker spaniel Ned out for a stroll through N.Y.C.'s West Village.

2. [​IMG]
    DOG DAY AFTERNOON

In a show of Friend-ship, Jennifer Aniston hits the Malibu beach with pal Courteney Cox's Cavalier King Charles spaniel Hopper, along with canine companion Norman and her frisky new puppy (on leash).
    [​IMG]
    TRAINING DAY

Julianne Moore tries to teach her terrier/Labrador mix Cherry some new tricks during an outing near her home in New York.
    [​IMG]K-9 UNIT

Who needs bodyguards? The buff Jessica Biel goes jogging in L.A. with her dogs East and Tina.

3. I like seeing people with their dogs, although Jessica is scaring me a little.

4. I always get the impression Jessica's dog Daisy would love to make a run for it

5. me too LOL

6. lol

7. How hillarious is Adam & Rachel's dog's name....Thurman Murmen!:lol: :lol:

8. a bit OT but Adam and Rachel are sooooo cute together!

and I love their dog's names: Penny Lane and Thurman Murmen, haha!

9. :yes: :yes::roflmfao: :lol:

10. Me three! Yikes! That's one big dog!