Starbucks Coffee Break Today 10-12

1. Just wanted to remind all my fellow Starbucks lovers that today (3/15) is Starbucks Coffee Break Day with a free cup of coffee from 10am to noon.

So enjoy and save the bucks for your next bag purchase!

2. Oh cool thank you for the news.

3. Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

4. Oh thanks! I happened to go last year without knowing and was so supprised when they told me the coffee was on the house.

5. AWE..My all time fave place!!LOL!

6. :nuts: thanks for the info!!

7. :crybaby:Too bad I have to miss it since I can't leave my office.

8. Awww... only from 10 am- Noon? Shucks. I don't have school until 7 pm and don't have a Starbucks near me. :sad:

9. They probably made it only 2 hours in the middle of the day on purpose so noone who actually works for a living could get there!

10. ^^ I know!! Although, my break was from 10:30-11:30 ... the one day I decide to go to Starbucks after lunch!!

11. darn i missed it!

12. I made it with 20 minutes to spare! They actually had one poor barista just filling cups of coffee and preparing them to go. She looked exhausted!

13. I worked at one of those last year! It was brutal, because we had all these orders for regular drinks PLUS all the free coffee!

14. I missed it. I heard it on the radio but I still missed it. :shame:

15. Lucky!! I miss it. I hate missing out any good deals(especially free ones).:crybaby: