Star Magazine Manipulates Jennifer Aniston

1. [​IMG]
    This month's cover of Star Magazine, entitled "Jen's $5 Million Tell-All!", shows Jennifer Aniston carrying what appears to be a manuscript that Star contends is being shopped to numerous publishers as a chronicle of her days with Brad Pitt. Turns out, Star lied. Radar Online reports:

But hang on-maybe Jen's not really writing a book? In which case, maybe Star's cover actually shows something else-say, Aniston attending an auction, holding an art catalog from Los Angeles Modern Auctions? And maybe Star simply airbrushed out the cover of the catalog, along with a pair of sunglasses she was holding, for good measure?...Asked about the manipulation, an AMI spokesperson said, "Every magazine in this category chooses cover photos that best describe the story."​
    This sounds like a tough predicament for Star, a magazine known for their stout journalistic integrity. I hope they catch whoever did this, because this could really ruin Star's good name. This is almost as bad as the time that I Photoshopped out the arm floaties I was wearing in the pool on Memorial Day.

Jennifer Aniston on May 28th:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. idk but i seriously need to work out... I want legs like hers:crybaby:

3. Yes !She has hot legs!

4. That's terrible!

5. It is terrible.. but look at those legs!! lol

6. that sucks for them because she sues

7. ^^ yup i agree

8. all part of show biz I suppose :O

9. As much as I am NOT a fan of hers or her on-screen work, I must admit that she looks amazing all the time! Great body and very nice sense of style (she knows what suits her).

10. She is stunning. I could imagine that mags manipulate people... makes sense to me

11. She is very cute!I love her!

12. So pretty

[​IMG]

13. What people do to each other ..ugh!

14. She always looks so classic to me, even when she is totally causal she looks put together. I could only dream!

15. Where would we be without photoshopping.........I guess things would be very very dull.....